What's Hot? What's Not?
US Vice President Breaks the Mask Rules When Visiting the Hospital
Hello, welcome back to my blog...
How are you?
I hope you keep healthy and happy...
So... today I just want to share with you, about something that is being viral in the United States now. That is about "US Vice President Breaks the Mask Rules When Visiting the Hospital".
United States Vice President, Mike Pence violated the mandatory mask rules when visiting the Mayo Clinic.
Pence came to the hospital located in Minnesota. He does not wear a mask even though people who are with him wear masks. Related to violation of these rules, Pence argued that he often underwent corona tests so that his health was always under observation.
"As Vice President of the United States, I am regularly tested with the Coronavirus and everyone around me is too. Because I do not have a Coronavirus, I think this is a good opportunity for me to be here to be able to talk with researchers, health workers this extraordinary, and looked into their eyes and thanked, "Pence said, citation by CNN on April 29, 2020.
The use of masks during visits to the Mayo Clinic has become a mandatory rule since April 13. The Hospital has even mentioned that they will provide masks if visitors do not have them.
"Patients and visitors are asked to bring their own masks or protective masks. If a patient or visitor does not have them, the Mayo Clinic will provide them," the website said. The Mayo Clinic has also informed @VP about the policy (use) of the mask before its visit today, "said the CNN website.
The Mayo Clinic briefly made an upload related to Mike Pence's presence without a mask before the upload was removed.
Source
Pic: Google
Liptak, K. (2020, April 29). Pence flouts Mayo Clinic policy on masks -- which is to wear one. Access on 04/29/20. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/27/AR2009032701576.html

Komentar
Posting Komentar