Working Experience
Working Experience
Work experience is an expression that is often indicated for work such as internships or volunteers by placement and usually not paid, it may be at some forging the cost of travel and food borne, and at the end of the agreement, character references are usually given. Through someone's work experience is given insight into the industry and workplace where they are and also increases one's opportunity to develop work skills, enhance self-understanding, maturity, independence, self-confidence, to build networks and make contacts among working personnel, and volunteered for upcoming opportunities for paid work
explore more for your future jobs.
explore more for your future jobs.
I have never been being a trainer for internship activities. However, I am more inclined to follow selected organizations and extracurriculars. When I was in Elementary School I joined the Marching Band team, at that time what I remembered was how we had to work together to harmonize music and dance. When I was a Junior High School, I joined the "PMR" (Youth Red Cross) organization. When I was in Senior High School I joined the church organization in Bekasi and my own area, at that time we did many activities one of which was visiting the homes of people who were falling ill. After that, in college I was also interested in joining organizations, in the end, I decided to join the organization at the university, namely "EEDSA" (English Education Department Student Association), and at that time I'm the one and only, from "EED" (English Education Department) 2018 student who joined "EEDSA", and now I am still continuing my organization's activities for two periods, but in this second period, I become a vice-chairman. I think that's all a little of my experience.
In my opinion, academic achievement is important, but it is still balanced with other social activities because ultimately in the world of work our ability to interact with others has more value than just the value written on the rapport.
Reference by:
Komentar
Posting Komentar