Money Talks

SAVING MONEY



Hello Bloggers ...
Welcome Back to Ma Blog!!!
How are you today?
I hope you keep healthy and happy.

 So ...
 Today in my blog I want to talk about saving money.

Savings money activities are very useful and can give a positive influence on our financial management habits, such as saving more, making us postpone debt, and learning to invest.  In addition, this also teaches us to practice patience, perseverance, and discipline.

Then what are the appropriate steps for saving money?

My family and I implemented the activity of saving money it's been for a long time ago. We save money in a bank and also in a piggy bank.  We do these two things because they have different functions.  Saving money at the Bank we do so that it can help, every time there is a sudden need at a considerable cost.  While the piggy bank, we also divide it into three parts.  The first piggy bank contains IDR 500-IDR 1,000 coins, which we will open once every five months, then we exchange them to the nearest markets.  The second piggy bank is used to help with any sudden needs at a cost that is not too much.  While the last piggy bank, we use to save money to buy goods or pay for things that we want to have.  Usually like when you want to buy plane tickets.  So that is how my family and I saving money.  How about you?

pic.source: Google

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Working Experience

Disaster Areas

Extraordinary Behavior