Reflection

Hello, welcome back on my blog !!!
 Doesn't feel time goes quickly huh ...

 So on my first blog in 2020 I will only share stories about my 3 years of college experience ...

 So let's go...

 So at first, I thought the lecture was fun, I spent the first and second semester with enthusiasm because the assignments were also not complicated enough.
 But ... when I went up to the third semester I just felt that college wasn't that easy.  I have a lot to learn and do in this semester, from compiling good paragraphs, making small research, how to cite, making correct references, making interesting posters, making papers, learning to be a good presenter when presenting, learning Microsoft applications in general and gain more knowledge in utilizing Google products, such as Google Form, Google Scholar, etc.





But, acctually in my journey for the third semester, I felt that the important and basic things that I should have were lacking, and I needed to be leveled for something like writing, reading, speaking, and listening.  Therefore I must improve my skills in this fourth semester because I do not want to waste my parents' struggle.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Working Experience

Disaster Areas

Extraordinary Behavior